SSA Soccer League!
In the SSA Soccer League children are divided into teams by age where before each game they practice proper kicking, dribbling, passing, shooting and other fundamentals of the sport. After a 30 minute practice, children take to the field for a 45 minutes game. SSA Sports Leagues stress healthy competition in a safe and fun environment.
How to Register?
- Click the “Sign Up Now!” button.
- Complete the online registration and payment.
- 5-7 days before the opening day, you will receive an email with your coach’s name, team number, and 1st weeks schedule. Note: Children vote on their team name on opening day. After the first week, your child’s team name will replace their team number on the schedule.
- On opening day report to the game location at least 30 minutes before your scheduled practice to meet your team, coach, and start your first practice.
- Each week login to www.ssaprogram.com to view your team’s upcoming game schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions for your Help!
Soccer practices and games take place on the fields at Killian Middle School.
Note: Although Killian Middle School is the location for the soccer practices and games, they are not directly involved with the league. All questions should be directed towards SSA.
In the SSA Sports Leagues, all coaches are parent volunteers! If you’re interested in becoming a coach and leading your team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will get back to you shortly.
- Although parents will take turns bringing refreshments, children should bring water and a snack.
- SSA does provide the equipment, but it is okay for your child to bring their own soccerball. If your child will be bringing their own equipment, please write his or her name on the equipment.
75-100 minutes on Saturdays only.
- Ages 6-8 are in “A Division.”
- Ages 9-12 are in “B Division.”
Yes, every child plays every game.
Call us today at (214) 495-1234.
All Content TM & © Successful Students & Athletes. All rights reserved.