North Richland Hills Summer Camps for Kids!
North Richland Hills Recreation Center (NRH Centre)
6000 Hawk Ave., North Richland Hills, TX 76180
How to Register?
- To register, begin by writing down the SSA camp code(s) located in parenthesis.
- 2. Log in to your NRH account.
Note: If you do not have or know your NRH Client Barcode and PIN, contact the NRH Centre front desk at (817) 427-6600 during their business hours:
- Monday-Thursday 5:30 am – 10:00 pm,
- Friday 5:30 am – 9:00 pm,
- Saturday 7:00 am-6:00 pm, and
- Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Once logged in, enter the SSA camp codes into the “Barcode Search.”
- Add the SSA camp(s) to your cart and then checkout.
For more information about the Successful Students and Athletes Program, call (214)-495-1234.
Dodgeball & Agility Games!(ages 6-12)
This exhilarating camp takes fun and hard work to another level! Your child will work on agility, explosiveness, lateral movements, and speed all while playing “Special Ops” dodgeball, “Outerspace Speed,” “Steal the Bacon,” and over 7 other different types of dodgeball and speed games! In addition, this unique camp teaches health principles and the 10 lessons of the SSA Core Life Skills Curriculum: “Anything is Possible,” “Dream Life,” “Find Your Fire,” “Be a Pro,” “Jump” and more. Sign up today! $109
- – July 19th- July 22nd 9a-12p (31967)
Rookies Performance Skills & Games! (ages 4-7)
This exciting camp utilizes soccer, basketball, dodgeball, and other sports to cross-train your child and help them discover their favorite sports while playing creative games! Camp time addresses the rules of each sport, sports technique, speed and proper footwork, hand-eye coordination, nutrition, exercise, and goal setting! Rookies Performance Skills & Games is a great fit for children ages 4-7. $109
- – July 26th- July 29th 9a-12p (31968)
Call us today at (214) 495-1234.
All Content TM & © Successful Students & Athletes. All rights reserved.